The Moscow company of oil trunk product pipelines was founded under Order No. 263 of the USSR State Committee for Oil Products dated November 17, 1986 to provide light oil products to consumers in Moscow and the Moscow Region.
Under Orders No. 721 dated July 01, 1992 and No. 1403 dated November 17, 1992 of the Russian Federation President, the Moscow company of OTPP was transformed into the Moscow Open-Type Joint-Stock Company of Pipeline Oil Product Transportation (Mostransnefteprodukt, JSC).
On March 01, 1994, the company was renamed into the Moscow Open Joint-Stock Company of Pipeline Oil Product Transportation (Mostransnefteprodukt, JSC).
The key lines of business include transportation, loading, and storage of light oil products.
Company’s trunk oil product pipelines:
- Ring oil product pipeline
- Ryazan – Moscow
- Ryazan – Tula – Orel
- Novki – Ryazan
pass across the territory of five regions of the Russian Federation and the total length of oil product pipelines as the line is more than 2,500 km.
Mostransnefteprodukt, JSC includes:
- Volodarsk Regional Product Pipeline Department (Volodarsk RPPD)
- Volodarsk line operation dispatcher station (Volodarsk LODS)
- Solnechnogorsk loading station (Solnechnogorsk LS)
- Nagornaya loading station (Nagornaya LS)
- Novoselki loading station (Novoselki LS)
- Ryazan Regional Product Pipeline Department (Ryazan RPPD)
- Ryazan line operation dispatcher station (Ryazan LODS)
- Support base
- Technological transport and special machinery workshop
- Plavsk relay pumping station (Plavsk RPS)
- Venev relay pumping station (Venev RPS)
The company operates the ring oil product pipeline, which, in terms of its technological functions, is a unique facility permitting to separately transport car gasoline, diesel fuel, and aviation kerosene arriving from the Moscow, Ryazan, and Nizhny Novgorod oil refineries and release them via automated loading stations. The line section of the oil product pipeline includes three lines of the pipeline connected to the Moscow aviation hub airports.
The total length of oil product pipelines operated by Mostransnefteprodukt, JSC, as a single-line, is 2,595.7 km.
Containers have been built according to the latest engineering and environmental standards. Environmental safety is organized through several protection degrees and depots are equipped with the most advanced firefighting system.
- 1,360.7 km – route length
- 2,595.7 km – as the line
- 3 loading stations
- 2 relay pumping stations
- 2 line operation dispatcher stations
- 671,172 cu.m – capacity of the tank battery in terms of the construction nominal
- 1,330 workers